10 December, 2019 | Jyoti Verma
Where to Drink the Best Milk Tea in Los Angeles
Are you a tea enthusiast who likes smooth, mellowed flavors instead of stronger, bitter ones? Are you a milk tea person? It isn’t surprising that many people are. Milk is a staple ingredient for tea in Asian countries. Taiwanese Boba tea is fast becoming the hottest trend in tea cafés. Milk gives a strong definition to teas and makes it more fulfilling.
When compared to regular black tea, tea with some milk is easy on the palate and very refreshing. It doesn’t let the bitterness of the leaves seep in, leaving only the delicate flavor of tea behind. This segment will tell you everything about our range of best milk tea in Los Angeles.
Bontea wants to revive the long lost culture of tea. We strive to bring you the legacy of original, classic Milk Tea in a world where smoothies and coffees are the first choices. Do you love experimenting with flavors? We’re not even scared to tell you about the ‘special’ ingredients in our innovative recipes. Read on to know what makes our tea the best milk tea in Los Angeles.
Bontea has a knack for the organic. Be it our tea leaves, coffee beans, or dairy products – everything is organic. Do not underestimate the health benefits of going organic. Our black or bubble tea is packed with loads of antioxidants and is a natural pick-me-up. With our teas, we promise you a cleaner rejuvenating feel.
Each cup of tea has carefully curated flavors. Bontea offers the best milk tea in Los Angeles. We have experimented and created the most unique, exotic tea flavors. We also provide organic non-dairy options like almond, oat, and coconut milk to go with this unique taste.
It’s our impeccable attention to detail, which gets you the perfect cup of hot tea. Our unique quality makes us who we are. We only use the best grade ingredients for everything we make and bring you the best taste, the best quality, and most of the health.
That’s not all. Being the best tea in Los Angeles also means we believe in giving our customers the best classic milk tea experience with a good place for coffee drinking and enjoying their delicious snacks. We are located on Melrose Avenue, a bustling hotspot of activity.
Why Milk Tea?
Milk Tea is widely known for its stress-relieving properties. It is a mood enhancer too. The simple concoction has many other benefits, such as aiding cholesterol levels and anti-inflammatory properties. It acts as a weight reducer. With our natural, delicious tea, you can get all these benefits too.
Milk tea is the perfect wake-me-up drink for mornings and also great for lazy afternoons when you just want to relax. Had a hectic day at work? Head over to us for a mellowed delight. Want to treat your taste buds? We have played with the versatility of milk tea and come up with the best brews for you.
A Tea for Every Taste…
No matter what your preference is, we have a wholesome menu for the tea-lover in you. We offer customizations for those going sugar-free. We have organic dairy substitutes for the milk base as well. Browse through our range and know why we have the best milk tea in Los Angeles.
· The Classic Milk Tea – This one needs no introduction. We aim to bring you the original, untouched delicacy in a cup. It is creamy and smooth. Rich in flavor, you will surely enjoy how it soothes you and plays delicately with your taste-buds.
· Coffee Milk Tea – A black-tea and espresso shot fusion with milk; this is one of our most innovative blends. High on flavors, this tea is a must-try.
· Honey Bae – Made with black tea, brown sugar, honey, and milk, this tea is a creamy and sweet cup of goodness. It easily makes our list of feel-good options.
· Chai Tea – Chai is the famous Indian tea, a staple enjoyed by millions every day. We offer the original taste of Chai. We use organic, high-quality black tea leaves to make this famous drink.
· Black Chamomile Tea – This a pure blend of soothing chamomile and black tea with milk. It is one of the simplest yet loved variants in our collection. Chamomile offers a soothing aromatic presence in this tea.
The Innovative Blends
· Black Lavender Tea – This is a blend of black tea and lavender tea. The flavor profile is pleasing. Our herbal lavender tea boasts a soothing aroma and an earthy, floral taste. Add milk to it and voila! You have the creamiest detox solution. Lavender is also known for its stress-releasing, anti-anxiety properties. Insomnia problems? No more. This tea is also a natural immunity booster.
· Rose Love Tea – A naturally caffeine-free option, Rose tea, is our pretty-in-pink fusion of fresh rose tea, China Rose petals, and milk. This pastel-y drink is packed with antioxidants and smells richly of roses – and who doesn’t like the smell of roses? It’s the sweetest smelling tea. Rose tea is known for weight-loss properties and also treats painful cramps.
· Coconut Milk Tea – Green tea, coconuts, and milk make this velvety tea. It will glide on your palette. We are sure you will love this spin on the original beverage. This tea is also good for the skin.
· Mango Jasmin Tea – This tea has a subtle taste of Jasmine. Mango syrup gives it the perfect amount of sweetness.
Special Milk Teas with Exotic Ingredients
· Taro Milk Tea – Taro is the underground tuber section of Araceae, a plant from South Asia. We bring you the original Taro Tea with a nutty, sweet taste. Taro will also boost your immunity and is well-known for improving vision.
· Matcha Milk Tea – We use Ceremonial Grade Matcha – the best variety to make this exquisite tea. It is high on nutrients. Owing to the best grade matcha we use, there is no bitterness or astringency in our tea. A cup of our matcha tea will leave with you with a lingering after-taste of sweetness.
· Jazz Passion Tea – Strawberry or passionfruit syrup is the life of this tea. This fruity cup of tea has milk and organic jasmine tea. It will tickle your taste buds but with subtlety. Jasmine has its hint of sweetness and a relaxing aroma. This tea is one of our most loved stress-busters. Jazz Passion tea is packed with heaps of antioxidants.
· Oolong Mango Tea – Confused between green or black tea? Choose neither. Bontea brings you the original Oolong tea with complex savory notes. This tea is perfect for taste enthusiasts looking for authentic flavors from around the world.
With this, we sum up our collection of beverages. Our passion for the original comes with a sheer variety of experiments. We deliver our promise of tea for all tastes. We believe in the fusion of cultures to bring new flavors to life. Our expertise in nuance is what makes us the seller of the best milk tea in Los Angeles.
Whether you’re a low-on-sugar, green tea lover, or a full-bodied, sweet tea lover, we have options for you. If you’re a tea connoisseur who loves to try experimental flavors and fusions, we have just the right mixes for you as well.
Along with Bontea’s original, organic, and naturally flavored teas, we also have a wide range of organic signature coffees and smoothies. The Bontea menu has something for everyone! Quality is our priority. We are a go-to spot for herbal teas, whether iced or cold. Visit us on Melrose Avenue today.
If you’ve ever wondered where to find the best tea in Los Angeles, you don’t have to look any further. Bontea has all the recreational teas, assortments, and characteristics of a beautiful tea shop to keep you entertained and delighted. Visit us today and give our wide range of refreshments a try. But guess what?
That’s not the best part of the Bontea experience. Ask any of our fans and they will tell you they keep coming back for the great taste but remain with us for the quick and extraordinary service. See you soon, but until then, let’s give the tea-drinking tradition alive.